cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Suggestion for men's Insulated Bibs?

I would like to locate Men's Insulated bibs with the following.  All two way zippers.  Front zip from chest to crotch.  Legs zip from bottom to hip or waist.  Last found made by Walls.  No longer producing.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@mjspielvogle unfortunately, we don't have an exact match for the bibs you're describing above. Here are the two closest options available from REI, recognizing neither exactly meets the criteria:

We'll tag a few of our avid winter folks to see if they have other ideas for you: @Dmitry @Diesseldorf @REI-ReinkeM @REI-JohnJ any suggestions?!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I wouldn't worry about insulation if you have some good merino or synthetic base layers under.  Dynafit YOTEI bibs or Black Diamond Recon bibs are some of the nicest I have tried.

I have been impressed with Obermeyer's construction on similar insulated snow pants, so I would agree with @REI-JenK 's suggestion there as well.  They do offer an insulate bib, the Perseus Bib Snow Pants, which I'm sure are nice as well.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Hi @mjspielvogle - Great question! I'm wondering, are these going to be used for skiing/sports? Or are you looking for something that's a bit more rugged for work wear? 

If you're looking for something to get outside and play in, I would second @Diesseldorf 's recommendation on the Yotei bib- they are great, durable and very breathable

If you're looking for something for work or around town, Dickies and Carhartt both make a cotton duck fabric overall bib with insulation that I think could work for you!

I hope this is helpful!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.