cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Seeking snowboard binding suggestions, and does REI install bindings?

Ok so I was boarding and one of the straps broke on my binding and so I went to go snowboard down to look for it then my hole binding broke off from my board. So I am pretty much skating down the mountain now. So it was rotted and stuff the binding because it is from the 90s my uncle gave me the board so are there any good bindings out there I can use? I like Nitro and Burton but I need a cheap one because my mom does not want to pay $1.000 but I also do blacks on my board so I want sturdy bindings. Can REI install bindings?

Akira T Bowman
0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @Bluemoon2015 - Thanks for reaching out! We're glad to hear you are having a good time on your snowboard. Riding on a board from the 90s is impressive! 

We suggest taking a look at the following all-mountain snowboard bindings to replace your broken set:

Whether a store offers snowboard services is based on its location. If your local REI does, they will be able to install your new bindings. You can give them a call to schedule a time to drop off your board and check their availability.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks a lot as I really want to go up to Taho in two weeks and hit some black diamonds with my sister so thank you a lot. And a Snowboard from the 90s is not bad since I have been boarding so long it feels mostly the same as a board by Burton or an old board by Vans etc. 

Akira T Bowman