cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

replacement cross country boots for SNS bindings

I need a larger size boot that fits my skis, with a SNS binding. Is there anything that would fit the bill? I don't see anything like that on your site. My current boots are Salomon Slam 7 Pilot, the bindings say SNS Pilot Sport Classic Women, skis are Snowscape 7 Siam.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @snowkitty,

Unfortunately both SNS Pilot and SNS Profil boots are getting harder and harder to find each year. This past season, we did not have any options, and I did not even see any on Salomon's website. Our best recommendation is to check the secondhand market. Other people in your situation this season have looked into swapping out the bindings at a ski shop. If you want to go this route, we would suggest talking to a shop, and Prolink style bindings are what Salomon has switched to using. Keep in mind the mounting plate may need to be replaced too. If you want to discuss other options more in depth, feel free to schedule a virtual outfitting appointment with us. I hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes