cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

New Ski Boot Liners

I purchased ski boots in 2015 and the liners are ruined...Full disclosure, it was Half my fault. In a recent trip I cut some of the padding out due to circulation issues on a 5 day trip to CO.

I should have visited Surefoot while out there, but I didn't spend the time. Now I want new Liners and can't seem to find a place to do so out East(N. Carolina).

Any suggestions, aside from the obvious of don't cut anything out next time, or to buy new boots?

Thanks,

Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots - mens - 2014/2015 26.5 Mondo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

New Ski Boot Liners

Hi @twarner66 

I would suggest checking out Intuition Liners. They have a bunch of different fits...etc. Hope this helps you get back out there and extend the life of your boots! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
2 Replies

New Ski Boot Liners

Hi @twarner66 

I would suggest checking out Intuition Liners. They have a bunch of different fits...etc. Hope this helps you get back out there and extend the life of your boots! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

New Ski Boot Liners

@twarner66 I second the suggestion for the Intuition liners. In fact I saw a ski patroller in Dynafit TLT5 boots with liners from Scarpa (which are rebranded Intuition liners). The requirements for the fit for the touring boots are much tighter, nevertheless these liners apparently work well.