cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Re: Add Store Location: El Paso, TX

I'm from Colorado and moved to El Paso, Texas for school. I was amazed to find out the closest REI is in Albuquerque, 4 hours away! El Paso has beautiful hiking and biking trails. And Hueco Tanks is only 40 minutes away. It would be great to have an REI close by for all our outdoor needs 🙂

2 Replies

Hi @Emilybateman - Thanks for reaching out! We'll make sure to pass along your suggestion. From what you have listed here, it sure seems like there are a ton of great ways to recreate around El Paso! We hope that for now our virtual outfitting service and online ordering will help you stay geared up for all of your activities. 

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I was just passing through El Paso on my way from the Organ Mountains to Big Bend. I couldn't believe there were no outdoor recreation retailers. There are a few "tactical" shops and fashion oriented clothing stores. That's it. 

0 Likes