cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help with blistering in the Hoka Clifton 7

Hi All!

I recently purchased a pair of Hoka Clifton 7 in 7.5W (women's) and after a few miles, I am developing a blister on my baby toe on the left foot. I recently switched from Brooks Ghost 12, and I love the HOka's thus far! Anyway to fix this? I want to use the shoe for my longer runs, but if I am already getting blisters after 5 miles, I am considering a return. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

that's a shame, I love my hoka's, but you may have to return if a small piece of tape doesn't fix the problem.  Most hoka's have the wider toe box, but not sure about the cliftons.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

I know I’ve said this in other posts, but I love Injinji toe socks for this very reason.  They eliminate, at least for me, all friction between and around my toes and I’ve never gotten a blister since using them.  I have both liners and anklets.  I just wish they’d consider a senior citizen brand ambassador!  

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.