cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: What's the best gift for your four-legged adventure companion?

Some of the best moments on trail are those shared with our adventure pets. How will you be supporting their love for outdoor adventure this holiday season? Share your ideas below or check out our Gifts for your Pet list for some inspiration!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
9 Replies

Effie loves her Ruffwear Quencher water/food bowl.  The two things I like most are the stability on rough ground  and the carabiner loop.  It's always on the outside of the pack for ease and for drying.

image.jpeg

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

@johnt look at that happy pup!

0 Likes

It's looking like this favorite doggo should be getting one of the Ruffwear dog packs so he can start lugging his own gear around on trips in the backcountry! 

outsidewithpets-dog-gifts.JPG

Have any of you all already decided what you are going to be gifting your pets this holiday season?! @lindsayleebrown @PatrickB @Bonfire @MickeyWayne @sgreenler @Paula @JfrazierSmith @ajordan @HikerBabe @ItsOkImTray 

0 Likes

I was going to show a photo of my Daphne's Ruffwear harness that she got last year, although it wasn't exactly a Christmas present, but I can't figure out how to insert it here. It has held up really well.

0 Likes

@HikerBabe 

It looks like you got your photo uploaded to your profile, but not to this post. Feel free to hit 'reply' and then click on the camera icon above the text body to get it inserted to a response. 

Love the photo of Daphne!!

0 Likes

Nope, can't figure it out. The menu doesn't make sense to me. 

0 Likes

@REI-CarterC we are thinking about getting one of the ruffwear travel beds for our dog Margaret. 

DD7ED7D3-FBDA-47BE-B846-B2644DBF9648.jpeg

My dog is just getting more walks for the holidays since I will have some more time off of work. I'm sure he'll like that more than any bone he'd get. (I'm sure he'll get some bones too)

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside
Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Definitely a dog pack and trip through the snow!

IMG_1879.JPG