cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

How will you #OptOutside with your pet this Black Friday?!

Our pack is feeling super inspired to Opt to Act! We just got back from backpacking in Desolation Wilderness, which is one of the most heavily used wilderness spaces in the whole country. We picked a high traffic trail and filled our pups packs with trash on the way up and back.

desolation.jpg

We know we want to do something similar this year to #OptOutside but aren't sure what to do! What are you all doing this year? How are you and you pets getting outside to avoid the crowds this Black Friday?

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
13 Replies
Highlighted

@Sage_Bugs such a cutie!! 😍🐾😍

0 Likes
Highlighted

inbound1907615371603148482.jpg

Riley and I will be leading a group hike on the North Country Trail in southern Michigan as part of the Chief Baw Beese Chapter.  He's only got a few more miles to hit his #hike100nct challenge goal.  

Highlighted

My friends are busy running a restaurant so I'll #OptOutside with their dog.  Snow is her favorite thing in the world!

I get to ride, she gets to runI get to ride, she gets to run

Highlighted

We hit the mountains for a hike and some play time too!  #OptOutside #Thanksgivingtradition

IMG_20191201_180101_618.jpg