cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Favorite photo of your pet in the outdoors...

Let's see everyone's awesome photos of their pets in the outdoors! Here's my pup Lambeau...lambs.PNG

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
349 Replies

Good boy Henry!Good boy Henry!

Henry

Cash makes a 5 mile hike from Tennessee Valley to Muir beach and enjoys the views. 

3C947D37-404B-44E9-B0AF-07ECEDBE0040.jpeg

20323ABD-EE8E-43D5-9FBE-98C283DD1341.jpeg

Here's Summer enjoying her very first camping trip!

stick heaven!stick heaven!first time hiking!first time hiking!

the dirtier the better!the dirtier the better!

@ezgi - I just can't look away! Summer might be one of the cutest adventure pups I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing! I hope y'all have lots more fun camping trips to look forward to in the future!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

95AC57B2-C6C0-4380-8AD5-4A4E235AC197.jpegi promise…she had more fun then she was letting on here. Haha  

Site won’t let me log in to post a photo of my pup

Hi @Emmymom - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry you're having trouble posting a photo of your pup!

When you hit reply and have the box in front of you to make a post, you should be able to hit the small camera icon above the text box to upload a photo (see below). Once there, there should be an upload option, where you select which photo you want, hit 'okay', then are directed back to the post box where you can hit 'reply'. If this isn't working for you, logging out and back in might fix the glitch. If that doesn't work, feel free to message again and I'll connect with you in a direct message to get it sorted. We're sorry you've run into this trouble. Hopefully we're able to see the photo of your pup soon!

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 2.55.45 PM.png

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hanging out in the shade after hiking part of the PCT...

Cody.JPG

Wilby the wonder dog!Wilby the wonder dog!

F439B40A-56DD-4A6B-A309-D57D3C26D265.jpeg

 When you find snow in July!