cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

What outdoor traditions do you participate in during the holidays with your kids?

A solstice snowshoe trip? New Year’s Eve cabin stay? Trekking deep into the woods in search of the perfect Christmas tree? What outdoor activity do you participate in each year during the holidays? Here are some great outdoor gifts for kids to help make your tradition this year even more special.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
7 Replies
Highlighted

Every year we get together and wait for the garmin inreach mini to go on sale 😉

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
Highlighted

We usually spend it alpine and xcountry skiing.  Xcountry is still on, we will see if the resorts are open...

Highlighted

I keep getting emails from keystone to buy a season pass, so they might be open.

Highlighted

Most are planning on it, but I won't believe it until I am on the lift. 🙂

Highlighted

when the kids were still at home, we used to drive down to Garmisch for some skiing and sometimes a short hike in the snow.

Highlighted

My daughter was born in April of 2020 and we started what I hope to be our annual hiking trip on Black Friday in order to get away from everything. This year was great and I look forward to many more!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees."- Thoreau
Highlighted

@madefromstraw I have a similar tradition with my kiddo, trying to instill in him the same values I have for balancing work and life, and prioritizing time outside (regardless of the weather!).

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes