cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

Hikes For Beginners

Looking for great locations to go on easy hikes/nature walks with my nine year old, husband, and leashed doggo in Southern California. We relocated from the East Coast a year ago, so I'm hoping to learn about some great spots from y'all!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @mamasaurus you're going to love getting outside all year round in So Cal!  For location recommendatiosn I'd check out the LA board above under Local Happenings, you will probably get a faster answer there.  Happy hiking! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hey @mamasaurus you're going to love getting outside all year round in So Cal!  For location recommendatiosn I'd check out the LA board above under Local Happenings, you will probably get a faster answer there.  Happy hiking! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Thanks @REI-LeslieN !

0 Likes
Highlighted

REI has an awesome resource for finding hiking trails in your area. It has topographical details and ratings so you can make sure it's nine-year-old/husband friendly. It's called Adventure Projects. Check it out: https://www.rei.com/h/adventure-projects

0 Likes