cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Where to Camp - Grand Teton NP

We're headed to Grand Teton National Park this summer for the first time! Any favorite campgrounds?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jenny Lake would be my top pick, but you’ll have to arrive super early in the morning to get a walk-in site. Colter Bay would probably be my next pick, and then Gros Venture, which rarely fills up. 

Seconded on Jenny Lake!!! Great spots and super quiet. They only allow tent camping so no RVs and they don't allow sleeping in their cars so only available to tenters. We arrived at 5:30 am and ended up in line with 7 others, we were the first car to be turned away.

2 Replies

Jenny Lake would be my top pick, but you’ll have to arrive super early in the morning to get a walk-in site. Colter Bay would probably be my next pick, and then Gros Venture, which rarely fills up. 

Seconded on Jenny Lake!!! Great spots and super quiet. They only allow tent camping so no RVs and they don't allow sleeping in their cars so only available to tenters. We arrived at 5:30 am and ended up in line with 7 others, we were the first car to be turned away.