cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Good Job, REI!

Was shopping for absolutely critical necessities in my local REI when i observed a posting that this local store had contributed to several local conservation groups, including one that focused on the Channel Islands, one of my favorite spots in the whole wide world.  Promptly I tucked a few more necessities in my basket.

While REI does stay solvent, I am glad to see them supporting other activities and interests, looking beyond the bottom line.  Live Long and Prosper! 

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
3 Replies

@hikermor 

Thank you for the shout out! Your passion and advocacy for the Channel Islands has not only put it on my radar but also moved it way up the list. I hope to visit one day and I'll be sure to tap your expertise first!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I know my local REI makes contributions to our area's mountain biking advocacy group for responsible/sustainable trail stewardship, which I can only imagine is just one of many causes they help support.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes

Thank you for the stoke! We'll keep working hard to raise money for non-profits that help keep our environment clean. It's comments like this that keep us hustling to provide awesome service for you and other members.

Peace,

Wendell

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes