cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Rob from Maryland

Hi everyone.  My name is Rob, and I live in Maryland, nearby the Susquehanna River and the Chesapeake Bay.  I've lived here all my life, but have taken opportunities to travel whenever possible.  I've been to quite a few different states, plus Canada, England and Scotland.  Some of my more memorable experiences have been the Grand Canyon, Banff, and Northern England/Scotland.

I grew up on a farm and being outdoors was always a big part of my life.  I participate in a wide variety of outdoor activities. Hiking; backpacking; camping; biking; kayaking; hunting; fishing; and the more leisurely pursuits of disc golf and volleyball.

Nice to meet you all! 

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
5 Replies

@Rob6 thanks for the intro, and for joining the community!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hey @Rob6 Nice to meet you and a fellow disc golf aficionado!  Scotland is on my bucket list, for sure! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi @REI-CaitiA !  Disc golf is definitely an underappreciated sport, but I love it!  We have a few really nice courses near me.  Where are you located?

And Scotland really is spectacular!  I'd be happy to share any highlights, info, or recommendations with you.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes

Nice to meet you @Rob6 .

0 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Rob! Cheers!

0 Likes