cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Rhode Island Hiker heading North

I live in Rhode Island and head up to the mountains of New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont for weekend+ trips. I hike with my super chill dog and love to try to do loop hikes. Those being somewhat limited it would be great to connect with others on here who can offer a vehicle so we can pint to point without taking the shuttle. Just seeking a hiking community in Rhode Island that doesn’t want to go do Ell Pond again!

1 Reply

Hi @WilliamSimsNearShore - Welcome to the community!

It's great to hear that you like getting up into New England's mountains. We are hopeful someone here in the community will like to connect or can share their recommendations for finding hiking partners in those states. Are there any other activities you enjoy doing in the outdoors? Hopefully this community will be a great place to share what you know and learn from others as well. It sounds like Ell Pond might be the go-to spot in Rhode Island!

@Craig2112@lls5316@PFM61@VeeMonty@wendywino - are any of y'all interested in hiking around New England or have suggestions to pass along?

--

Another community member was also asking about what hikes to do in and around Rhode Island. Even though it sounds like you're making your way out to different states, can you share some favorite spots with @Former community member — he is making his way up to Rhode Island this fall!

This community is a great place to connect with locals, ask questions, and share stories. We hope you take some time to look through our different location boards, as well as the hiking board

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're happy to have you here in the community!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes