cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Representing Northeast Ohio/Lake Eire Area

Hello all. I just joined the community.  Scanning the posts now, getting the lay of the land.  

0 Likes
3 Replies

Welcome to the community @duChossois! Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Excited to hear more about your experiences in the Lake Erie area. What are your favorite ways to get outside? A few years ago I went on a kayaking trip on the Cuyahoga River and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. It's such a wonderful spot! 

Hope you were able to find some interesting posts during your first time looking around the community. Your suggestion on customizing packs in the Multi-day backpack for skinny guy? post was a great one! We look forward to learning from and sharing with you going forward. 

We're glad you're here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks for the welcome, Carter.  Please come back for another kayaking trip, you will be amazed at the changes over the last few years.  Here is a link to the story of the dam removal, and there have been other kayak-friendly changes.

0 Likes

Uh oh @duChossois. Looks like that link didn't make it through. Thanks for sending my way though! Look forward to seeing what updates have happened since I was out that way. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes