cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Let’s go (San Diego)!

Hi everyone! Looking for some rad girls to get together with for activities. I recently had some good friends move away and am wandering solo now. I’d love to find some new go to friends for outdoor life! Hiking, camping, paddleboarding, jeeping, bouldering, i love it all and am up for new experiences too. Thanks 🙂 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Hey @OutsideCara - So happy to have you here! It's always amazing to see this digital community nurture real life friendships. I've always used climbing and kayaking as ways to meet new people, so especially loved seeing this post. Where do you live? You might want to post on your local page too and see if there are women in your specific area to meet up with.

Hope you have lots of fun ventures this fall. With so many activities that you love, seems like it would be hard not to! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know there was a local page? I’m in San Diego 🙂 but always explore up into San Bernardino and LA too.

0 Likes

Nice! Such a neat part of the country. Take a look at the San Diego area page to see what people are talking about over there!

0 Likes

Yeah I was going to say you probably need to say where you’re located, unless you’re really ready to travel!

But welcome aboard!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

@OutsideCara Welcome to the community!

We wanted to connect you with another member, @xikwoketa, who is also in CoCal (albeit L.A.) who is looking for folks to hit the trails with. You can read more in their post, Introduction: Hello from Socal.

Thank you for joining our community!

0 Likes

Hi @OutsideCara ! I'm in Encinitas and looking for friends to hike, camp, paddleboard, etc with, too. What part of SD are you in?

Hi Kris (@krisme9),

All over, honestly! 🙂  I spend a lot of time in East County because I work out here now and my bf lives far east but I grew up at the beach and love the mountains. How about you? 

0 Likes