cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Just because I want to share :) Hello from Orange County

I hail from Mphs. Tn., I definitely enjoy outdoor activities. I have completed the Los Angeles marathon 3x's! My interest has peaked in the area of bicycling and I plan to explore local bike trails . I have experienced the Cerritos bike trail (30 mile ride pre-pandemic). There is also a trail from Huntington Beach that goes through Santa Ana...! I served my country, Oooh RaaaH. I reside in North Orange County and would love to connect with someone or a group to begin my passion of riding more and more.

1 Reply

Hi @MpHsown23 - Welcome to Conversations! 

It's great to hear of your interest in biking. There are a lot of cyclists here in the community. While there are a few different posts on hiking meet-ups on the Los Angeles area board, there are not any yet for biking. If you wanted to start one, you might find some others in your area that are interested in a ride. Be sure to take a look at the Cycling board for lots of great discussions on the topic too.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're happy to have you here! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.