cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Introducing Ruth's Blue Marble!

IMG_6691.jpeg

Hello there! I'm excited to participate in the conversations here and get to know other REI and outdoors lovers. I'm based in Minnesota. A little bit about me...

I'm a late-to-the party outdoor adventurer who got started hiking and backpacking seriously back in 2014 with my son. We have done quite a bit of adventuring together, but even he'd tell you that I've taken it much further. About a year ago I started my blog, Ruth's Blue Marble to share stories from the trails. 

You can check out my profile for more information and follow me on Facebook (@onthetrailwithruthsbluemarble) and IG (@ruthsbluemarble)

2 Replies

@ruthsbluemarble ever since you joined, I've been wondering about your community name - what's the "blue marble" refer to?! Anyway, thanks for joining our community, for participating quickly and often and for introducing yourself - we're sure happy to have you!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Welcome to the forum! Cheers!

0 Likes