cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hie-dy, Hey-dy, Howdy! Middle TN here!

Hey folks! 35/f living in Middle TN. Just about equal distance from Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga. I hike a bunch when I can, and am starting to get into backpacking as well. Planning my first back-country overnight hike for later this year. Be my first time not "car camping" so it should be an interesting experience at the very least! 

I have way too much gear to pick a favorite, and am usually buying things I definitely don't need. Especially for the dogs. I have spoiled hiking partners. 

I'm also working on the Tennessee State Parks Passport, hoping to get a bunch of them knocked off this year! Would love to make new friends, online or otherwise. Chat about hikes in the area, dogs, whatever!

Labels (1)
1 Reply

@J3andDogs hey, and welcome to our online community - so glad you're here! We've got a number of TN members, so hopefully y'all will be able to connect and share your suggestions. Also, we're always happy to see pictures of trail pets - here or on the Outside with Pets board!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.