cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Hello everyone!  My name is Keaton and I'm a new member here and to the co-op from Wisconsin!  I'm an avid hiker, kayaker and biker, and my favorite place to do these is in Door County, which isn't far from where I live.  With so many state parks in that area there's always something new to explore and do and I can't get enough of it.  My kayak and love of the "silent sports" was given to me by my grandparents and I'm so happy to be able to continue some of my grandpa's favorite past times.   My favorite hiking buddies are my two dogs and my husband when he decides to tag along!  I look forward to learning new things and getting advice, and hopefully learning about new places to go!  I also frequently travel to see family in Minnesota so I'll take any information about that too!  And I wouldn't be a proper Wisconsinite if I didn't end with Go Pack Go! 

1 Reply

@KeatonMarie 

Welcome to the community! I spent my college days in Wisconsin (Kenosha) and found my love of mountain biking in Petrified Springs State Park. There is so much outdoor recreation in Wisconsin! We're so glad your here, feel free to check out our Wisconsin board (and even the Minnesota board) to connect with folks near you.

Go Pack Go, indeed!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes