cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Membership now as great as the outdoors!
Already a member? Take a look at the Co-op Members section of the community.
Ready to join? Explore all of the benefits here.

Hello from Western MT

I am an Alpine Skier, Roller Skier, XCountry Skier, Ski Instructor (alpine and Xcountry), Camper, Hiker, Rock Climber, and Lover of All Things Winter.  Looking forward to great conversations!

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
6 Replies

@Diesseldorf  Hello and thanks for introducing yourself! Don't be surprised if we tag you for some regional expertise!

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@Diesseldorf welcome! I, too, am an avid skier, camper, hiker, rock climber, and lover of all things winter! I look forward to seeing what you bring to our community. 🙂

www.brynsharpphotography.com

Great pictures, Bryn!

@Kato1953 thank you!

www.brynsharpphotography.com

0 Likes

We love Western Montana! Especially Big Sky and the Gallatin! Ever try any fly fishing?

Well if by try do you mean have I ever gone, then yes I will go/have gone if talked into it.  I even made a fly once before a trip that turned out decent.  I do enjoy being out in the river with friends even though I haven't ever caught anything, but not my thing.  I see people out constantly along Clark Fork near Missoula and Gallatin (as you noted) in the canyon near Big Sky and I know people who are big into it, or hunting, or paddlefish fishing, but you are much more likely to find me on a multiday float trip with the kayaks or land trips on quads.

0 Likes