cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

Hello from Western MT

I am an Alpine Skier, Roller Skier, XCountry Skier, Ski Instructor (alpine and Xcountry), Camper, Hiker, Rock Climber, and Lover of All Things Winter.  Looking forward to great conversations!

6 Replies
Highlighted

@Diesseldorf  Hello and thanks for introducing yourself! Don't be surprised if we tag you for some regional expertise!

Thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

@Diesseldorf welcome! I, too, am an avid skier, camper, hiker, rock climber, and lover of all things winter! I look forward to seeing what you bring to our community. 🙂

www.brynsharpphotography.com
Highlighted

Great pictures, Bryn!

Highlighted

@Kato1953 thank you!

www.brynsharpphotography.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

We love Western Montana! Especially Big Sky and the Gallatin! Ever try any fly fishing?

Highlighted

Well if by try do you mean have I ever gone, then yes I will go/have gone if talked into it.  I even made a fly once before a trip that turned out decent.  I do enjoy being out in the river with friends even though I haven't ever caught anything, but not my thing.  I see people out constantly along Clark Fork near Missoula and Gallatin (as you noted) in the canyon near Big Sky and I know people who are big into it, or hunting, or paddlefish fishing, but you are much more likely to find me on a multiday float trip with the kayaks or land trips on quads.

0 Likes