cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from Southern New Hampshire

Hello,

My name is Ed and I'm 57 y/o original born and raised in Boston and now live in NH for the last 14 years. I recently got back into backpacking after almost 25 years, career and children lol. With the White Mountains in my backyard I fell in love with it and it helps with PTSD.  I have been in public safety since 1981 serving as a medic and the last 20 years in law enforcement. Children are all grown up and my career winding down looking forward to staying on the trails.. 

I'm looking forward to networking,

Stay safe everyone,

Ed

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @efournier63 - Welcome to the community! It's great to hear that you've gotten back into backpacking. There are so many people here in the community to share with and learn from. Look forward to having you a part of the conversations going forward. 

The Whites are impressive and a force to be reckoned with! I live in Vermont and always appreciate the time I'm able to spend over that way. 

We're glad you're here in the community! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes