cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from San Francisco! Bikepacking video from SF to Half Moon Bay

Hello! I'm Holly from San Francisco! And before that from Scotland.

I love to learn and experience anything nature/ outdoor!( and currently recovering from a hand injury , so will be a couple months until I can return to climbing/ biking 😕 ).  I like exploring any type of outdoor activity( climbing, hiking, cycling)  and have been documenting it as I go as a memory bank to look back on when older ( on youtube as h0llypops)  

I would love to meet any others in Bay Area who are interested in/ up for outdoor adventures of sorts! 🙂 

2 Replies

Hello @h0llypops - Welcome to the community! Thanks so much for sharing that amazing video with us!

It's great to hear you enjoy so many outdoor activities and are able to document them to look back on. There are other folks here in the community that also do trip recap videos and it will be fun to have you here joining in on the sharing! We hope you have had some time to look around our different activity boards, which are great places to share stories (and videos!), ask your questions, and connect with others who love getting outside. We suggest taking a look at the Bay Area, cycling, climbing, and hiking boards to see if there are conversations you'd like to join in on or start yourself. 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're happy to have you here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks Carter for your warm welcome! And thank you for the suggestions -I will take a look at these boards. I feel a part of the community already 😊 Cheers!