cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from San Diego!

IMG_0911.JPG

I've recently returned from a 3-week road trip through California, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, and Oregon! Many states were a first time for me. I packed with me my latest purchase and passion, an inflatable stand up paddle board, which took a dip in Lake Coeur D'Alene, Spirit Lake in Idaho and the Deschutes River in Bend Oregon. So I've covered almost everything water now! 

I'm back in San Diego and ready to hit the trails and the ocean. Love that we can connect here through REI in Conversations. Especially during these trying Covid times. Hope to meet you OUT THERE soon!

Lori

PS: I published a book in February and was in talks with REI to get it on the San Diego shelves, then we all know what happened. Here's the link on Amazon if you'd like to take a peek! 

https://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Positive-Consequences-Hiking/dp/B0851MWRYV/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_e...

2 Replies

Interesting!  I see that Death Valley NM was involved in your hiking scapads.  By any chance did you ever climb Telescope Peak by way of the Charcoal Kilns?

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes

@brookz6 Welcome to the community!

Sounds like an awesome trip, thank you for sharing!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category