cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from Rochester, MN

I enjoy all outdoor activities but especially canoeing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, cycling, etc. I'm planning a few trips into the BWCA this summer as well.

I'd love to meet some new friends to enjoy doing some fun activities with.

2 Replies

Hi @dtdesmet - Welcome to the community! 

It's great to hear about all of the activities you enjoy doing. You have found yourself in a great spot to ask questions, share your expertise, and exchange stories, especially on our watersports, hiking and cycling boards and in our brand new fishing group!

There are also a handful of other people here in the community who have posted about spending time in the BWCA. @RK2@Stopher_84@Rudy@KayakTony - do y'all have any favorite spots around the boundary waters to share? 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're glad you're here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Welcome!  I'd love to hear what you have planned for your BWCA trips!  I'm an avid kayaker, camper, and backpacker and also hail from the great state of MN.  I'm a huge fan of the BWCA and look forward to getting back there soon.  

One of my favorites set routes in the BWCA is the Clearwater Route or "Minnesota Mountain Route" I've also broken it up for longer 14 day trips.  

Keep Calm and Paddle On