cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello From Northern California!

Well hello all!

I hope everyone is starting off the New Year well and healthy! I work in Healthcare and own a couple local businesses.  When I'm not working I'm enjoying hiking, fishing, camping, road trips, shooting photography, and enjoying many things outdoors with my friends and family. 

Hope your well! 

Cheers! @adventuredad530 

2 Replies

Hi @adventuredad530 - Welcome to the community! We're so glad you are here. Northern California is such an amazing area. It sounds like you are taking advantage of how great it is with all of those activities. We will make sure to tag you when people ask for recommendations around NorCal so you can share your tips. 

This is a wonderful place to share stories, ask for advice, and answer others' questions. We look forward to sharing conversations with you going forward. Have any of your recent trips stood out as especially impressive? Photos are always fun; if you want to share some highlights, we'd love to see!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We're happy to have you here! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@adventuredad530 

Welcome! We're glad you've joined our community!

Based on the photo you uploaded and your mention of photography, we thought you might be interested in a couple of threads:

Feel free to jump in to the conversation (and we always encourage you share some of your photos)!

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes