cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from idaho

Heyy so ive lived in idaho for my whole life, however i have traveled on and off to oregon and washington. Ever since i was young we've really been active in the community going on backpacking trips with the scouts and church every few weeks. Would go to camp grounds with family friends. But with the older everyone has gotten that adventure kinda died down. But i have always missed it so here i am getting back to basics and tackling the wild again! So many items have gotten better and have changed over the years as well with gear and clothing; and now that im getting back into things im doing a whole lot of relearning things. But if one can not adapt to the changing world then one will be left behind! Im excited to join in and talk with all of you guys, and pick your brain from tome to time, and i cant wait to meet many of you wonderful people here! 

2 Replies

@Dustin001 

Thank you for the introduction and welcome!

Idaho is such an amazing state for outdoors enthusiasts! I grew up in eastern Washington and have often traveled to Idaho. Even to this day I am surprised by some of the incredible geology of that state. What a cool place to grow up! You'll find a great community here to talk about gear and your outdoor activities. You'll also find that while some things have changed over the years, much remains the same.

We're so glad you're here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the groups here.

Enjoy

JohnL

0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category