cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hello from Georgia

I just joined and am excited to start this new adventure of exploring all outdoor nature activities. I recently became an empty nester with lots of time now to do the things that I love, such as canoeing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, cycling etc. I enjoy travelling to other countries as well.  

2 Replies

@cegriffin59 - Welcome to the community!

That list of activities is an exciting one to read. It seems like you will have plenty of things to do to keep your busy with your increased free time! You have found yourself in a great spot to talk with others who are also passionate about the outdoors. Be sure to take a look around our different activity boards — especially watersports, hiking, travel and cycling — as well as our fishing group hub!

With traveling, are there any spots you haven't been to that are on the top of you list to visit in the future? The conversations around plans and dreams are often fun to participate in and read through. This one on goals and plans for 2021 might be enjoyable to read through and add to if you're interested!

We look forward to having you share your stories and expertise, as well as ask any questions that you have. If someone asks for Georgia recommendations, we might tag you to see if you have any great ideas to pass along!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I perused the adventures... taking my first Stand Up Paddle board tour on 5/23/21 - happy to be apart of this is a great organization... 

Join the community
Other boards in this category