cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

Hello Everyone! (from a climber and backpacker around ID/WA)

My name is Scott Becker and I recently graduated from the University of Idaho. I love indoor and outdoor climbing, mainly bouldering. I also really enjoy backpacking throughout Idaho and Washington. My favorite piece of gear would have to be my climbing shoes hands down. 

I hope to meet more people in the community as I get to more events in the future! 

4 Replies
Highlighted

@ScottieP hey - welcome! Thanks for joining and introducing yourself - don't be surprised if we tap you for climbing/Idaho knowledge in future posts!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Warm Welcome!

It's a great pleasure to meet you 🙃

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congratulations on your graduation and welcome, Scott. I love climbing too, unfortunately I haven't yet had the chance in Idaho. One question though, no skiing?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@ScottieP congrats on graduating and welcome to the community! I'm a recent graduate of the University of Arizona, but I've spent a good deal of time climbing and backpacking in Oregon and Washington. I'd have to agree that my favorite piece of gear currently in use are my climbing shoes. I'd love to connect and chat about your favorite bouldering routes!

www.brynsharpphotography.com
0 Likes