cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Greetings REI community (Bay Area)

Long time REI member and outdoor enthusiast. Worked in the outdoor industry when I was younger and now more of weekend warrior with the family, whether it be backpacking or skiing in the sierras, hiking in the Bay Area or hitting the water at a nearby beach. Great to meet you all!

1 Reply

Hi @irussell - Welcome to the community! It's great to hear you're a longtime REI member and it's nice to meet you too!

The Sierras are one of my favorite area in this country. Climbing in Bishop with the chance to look over and check on what ski lines could be on has always left me astounded! There are others here in the community who love that area too, as well as many other California spots and beyond. We hope that you take some time to explore this site, add on to conversations that interest you, and start new posts on questions you have or stories you'd like to share. The Bay Area, backpacking, and snowsports boards might be good places to start!

Because you mentioned being a longtime REI member, you might also enjoy reading through and adding to the thread about co-op member stories.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! We're glad to have you here.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes