cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Greetings from Northern California

Hi, 

Greetings from soaking wet Northern California! (it's raining like crazy for once!! 😃 I'm disabled so it will be curious what products I can use from my mobility devices 😃

Before I  had previously loved scuba diving, rock climbing, playing in the snow, but now I have a baby inflatable but no motor for it, so might need to rig it for paddling. I have a new drone I got might have to see where I can take it to get pictures of nature I otherwise wouldn't be able too, just gotta stay high enough not to annoy others with the buzzing sound. 😃

I play around taking pictures but nowhere near as good as my friend @AngiePaddlesandMore someday I'll have to see if I can get a tracked mobility device and follow her on her adventures!|

No matter where you go, there you are 😃
5 Replies

Welcome! I had to laugh a bit when I saw "northern" California, as I'm always sure to add "southern" to Illinois when someone asks where I live. There are two versions of southern Illinois, there's the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 of the state, and there's the NOT CHICAGO version. LOL

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Hiiii! Welcome to the coolest outdoor forum on the 'net. 🙂 And yes, we gotta get you out and about more. Forget following me around though. We gotta get your own adventures! I think you're in a good place to help figure that out. 🙂 

Angie 

Welcome to the community @Saraminka! We're happy to have you here. Like @AngiePaddlesandMore said, this is a great spot to connect with folks who enjoy getting outdoors. We look forward to connecting with you in conversations going forward!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Welcome to the community.  Happy to see that @AngiePaddlesandMore steered you here.

Enjoy

welcome @Saraminka !

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes