cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Content creator from the Pacific Northwest

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel Thomas, I live in the beautiful Skagit Valley of Washington State. I grew up in the foothills of the north cascades and I've been playing in the woods sense I was able to walk. I'm an avid outdoorsman and in spare time I sell products on amazon and my website. I make outdoor videos and post them on my youtube channel and along the way I capture photographs from my adventures to share with you guys. I make it one of my priorities to pick up trash that other people leave behind in the backcountry while making videos in the wild. I don't like to see it and I'm sure you don't either.  You can find all my content on my links below. I hope everyone is doing amazing and make it a great weekend!

dt-

youtube.com/dthomas2 | instagram.com/dthomas2.0

4 Replies

Hello, Daniel! Welcome to the forum! Would love to see your adventures via your YouTube channel. Would definitely check it out.

0 Likes

@dthomas2 thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the community! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks so very much! Not sure how all this works yet but getting there fast! lol I just figured this would be a great way to reach more people with my photography and YouTube channel and meet like minded awesome people.

dt-

0 Likes

That's great. It's always good to discover new photography techniques and styles for other people.

0 Likes