cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Camping and hiking (in GA)

Hey everyone I've been an REI member forever but very new to this forum. I relocated to Georgia recently and am interesting in finding outdoors enthusiasts like myself. 

2 Replies

Hi @spencie1 - Welcome to the community! 

We hope that the recent move to Georgia has given you lots of exciting research to do with finding the best places to camp and hike. Depending on which part of the state you are in, we suggest you taking a look at the Atlanta and North Georgia or Central and South Georgia boards, which are great places to browse, as well as post any questions about those local areas. 

You will also find lots of conversations happening on the Camping and Hiking boards, where there are many other community members who are passionate about spending time outdoors. There you can share your own stories and expertise, as well as ask any questions you have. 

We are also hopeful that other community members living in Georgia will weigh in with some suggestions for you. @nathanu@Lora@Gatorboy - do y'all have any Georgia camping or hiking locations to share with someone new to the state? 

Thanks for joining the community and introducing yourself. We're glad you're here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@spencie1 welcome to the forum and welcome to Georgia, glad to have you in both.  What kindof outdoor adventures are you into (walking, hiking, backpacking, hunting, fishing, kayaking, anything that isn't indoors 🙂 )?  What areas?

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.