cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Always a raft guide

I have been chasing rivers for a bit now,  and find the greatest happiness on a set of oars on a river,  paddle guiding,  duckying and hardboating is pretty fun too.    It is important to spend time outside more than ever,  and more important to take your kiddies out with you...  We always have helmets on while shredding the trails (the COOP 20 and 24 are fantastic first geared mountain bikes)  and pfds on the water 

2 Replies

Hi @jerseyjeff - Welcome to the community! It sounds like you bring along a ton of experience on the water and will enjoy the conversations/questions that pop up on our Watersports board. I am also a fellow guide, though for me it was on kayaks. While guiding I was based in Juneau and worked along the Inside Passage. Where have you spent most of your time out on the water? 

There are many other parents here in the community that voice your same opinion on the importance of introducing kids to nature at a young age. It's great to hear that you all enjoy your kids' Co-op Cycles as well! 

We hope that you find this community to be a great place to share your expertise with others, ask questions, and connect with like-minded people who love getting outside. We're happy you're here!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@jerseyjeff 

Welcome, Nice to Meet You!

Kyle M | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrM2UkJKMvKv3qyR9WFv7w
Have a Great Day, and make your best adventure yet.
0 Likes