cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Women's Hygene Product the Kula Cloth

A790FA7C-EEDD-4C20-B37F-27B67CE90792.JPGI'd love to see more hygiene options offered. My favorite piece of women's technical gear is the Kula Cloth. For more information and my review of this game changing piece of gear check out my blog.

Ruth's Blue Marble Gear In Review : Kula Cloth

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @ruthsbluemarble. YES! Thank you so much for bringing this up. Some of our members had a great conversation about this topic: Check it out here. A few of them brought up Kula! 

It's definitely on our radar! Thank you so much for sharing your blog with the community! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Yes! I went to rei to get one and apparently they aren't offered any more. I know they were once because I thought about buying it. Anyway, I spent three days in the wild with a cheap towel in an area where I had to carry out TP. I couldn't fathom packing out that much TP. I was glad to have a pee rag but wished I had a Kula.

0 Likes