cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

smart wool socks

I have a pair of dark blue smart wool socks that I use on the job site in the winter.  Would like to buy more.  Cant find them anywhere on your website.  Help please

1 Reply

@Kevin01356 Thanks for reaching out!

I'm glad that you found a pair of socks that work well for you! We should be able to figure out which socks you purchased last year, however it will require a bit more sleuthing. Also, it is likely that they have changed color for this season.

The first question is how high the socks come up on your ankle. Are they below the ankle? At the ankle? Above? Do they come up over your calf? That will help us determine which style they are.

The next question is the weight, or thickness, of the sock. Do they feel like a 'normal' sock in terms of thickness? Heavier? Lighter?

Your best bet for finding out which socks you have would be if you are a member of our co-op we would be able to look up your purchase history and tell you exactly which pair you have. You could also take your current pair of socks into your local REI Store and have a green vest help you find what you're looking for. If you don't live near a store you can call our customer service team at 1-800-426-4840 or Live Chat if you prefer.

I hope this helps, thank you!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.