cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for a Polypro t-shirt!

I've looked everywhere for a polypro (polypropylene) t-shirt (crew neck, short sleeve). My age may be showing, but they used to be common and, IMO, are much better than polyester, let alone cotton. I've never tried wool but still manage to fit a couple of my old polypro t-shirts and, to me, they are just perfect for wicking sweat, warmth and fast drying. I've looked everywhere without luck. Need medium or large, depending on fit.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @daleg - Thanks for reaching out! After doing a bit of research, we see the struggle you’re going through to find a full 100% polypro t-shirt!

While we do not carry any fully polypropylene options right now, we do have the Arc’teryx Motus Crew Shirt that is 70% polyester and 30% polypropylene.

As you probably have already seen in your internet searches, most of the 100% polypro shirts available right now are base layers, like this ColdPruf Men’s Crew Shirt. If that isn’t what you are looking for, you may be able to find one on a website that specializes in the re-sale of products.

If you are interested in hearing some thoughts on wool, we’d be happy to share. Other members of the community might also know where to find polypro shirts and can weigh in here.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes