cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Is the Salomon X Ultra 3 low aero available in wide?

HI, I know this shoe is rated very high for comfort out of the box.  I am 64 and hike 85 to 100 miles a month with my dogs.  I tried on a 10 and it was a little snug.  Do these come in wide sizes?  My foot is 9.5 and that was way to tight.   Thanks for your help!! Norm   For the past few years I have hiked with Keens and want to try something different.    

0 Likes
1 Reply

@nprusinski Hey Norm!

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, it does not appear that Salomon makes the X Ultra 3 Low Aero in a wide. Since you're looking to try something different from your Keens, we'd recommend trying the Merrells to see if those work for you. They tend to give you a little bit more room in the shoe so they should be comparable to the Keens in that way.

While you're here, if you'd like to bounce over to our Favorite photo of your pet outdoors...  thread we'd love to see a pic of your hiking buddies! What kind of dogs are they?

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes