cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I repair a torn grip on a trekking pole?

I have a set flash carbon poles and one of the grips is torn. How would i go about getting it replaced?

Thanks

Brad

0 Likes
18 Replies

@bradt3136 Thanks for reaching out!

We've reached out to Komperdell (the company that manufactures REI trekking poles) to see what options are available to you. As soon as we hear back from them we'll let you know what we find out. Thanks in advance for your patience!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@bradt3136 

Thanks for your patience as we tracked down this answer for you! The good news is that Komperdell does have replacement grips available for their trekking poles. We will follow up with a direct message with the process for reaching out to them.

Thanks!

0 Likes

John,

Can you send me this contact information as well? My Flash poles are also in need of new grips.

James

John,

Can you send me this contact information as well? My Carbon Powerlock poles need new grips. A circular piece of foam broke out of the top of both poles. Thanks.

PNWExplorer

0 Likes

@jkprow @PNWExplorer 

I've sent you both DMs with the info. Good luck!

0 Likes

Please send me the info, also.  Carbon Powerlocks.

Thanks!

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

I would also like that information please! 

0 Likes

I need a replacement grip for my old Komperdell made REI Ultralite poles. Please send me the info. I emailed Komperdell a couple of years ago and got no reply.

0 Likes

I'd also like that information please!

0 Likes