cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hiking shoes purchase using coupon and dividend during store closure?

I'm thinking of buying a pair of La Sportiva spire gtx hiking shoes.  They will not go on sale in the immediate future. My question is, I want to apply my dividend and annual 20 percent discount given to members. However, with store closures and uncertainty about where they will open, can I claim the 20 percent discount now to purchase the shoes?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@wisebird Thanks for reaching out!

Our Co-op Sale will be from March 20 - April 6th and will include a 20% member coupon as well. Our website and distribution centers will be open to process and ship out orders. You can still shop the sale using your dividend and member coupon at that time.

As you can imagine, everything is rapidly evolving and our plan, as of now, is to reopen our stores on March 27. With that said, we will continue to evaluate the situation around the country and keep our members and employees updated as quickly as possible if things change.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes