cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Hiking Aconcagua! Who's in?

Hey! My name is Johannah McWilliams and I'm looking to get a small group of people together to hike Aconcagua with me in December (I'm thinking Dec 26 - Jan 6th, but dates are still tentative). 

My longterm goal is to accomplish the "7 Summits Challenge", so if there are people reading this who also have this goal, here's what I'm thinking: what if we got a small group of people together (4 people?) to not only hike Aconcagua in December, but also align our schedules to summit more than one of those 7 mountains together? That way we'll have a close knit team to train with, summit with, plan with, etc. over the next few years VS having to continually find new hiking buddies or go solo.

Here's the hike I'm planning on for December: 12 Day Summit https://patagonicas.com/

If this December trip or the 7 Summits Challenge is something that interests you and you want a hiking buddy, DM me!

See you around! - Johannah 

0 Likes
0 Replies