cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Re: Boots for hiking and riding a motorcycle

I'm looking for a new pair of hiking boots that fill two needs. Breath well, I have sweaty feet, and cover my ankles, I'm a motorcyclist a want a protective boot I can ride and hike in.  Non waterproof is probably better but the site won't let me search that way.  I'm trying to replace a pair of "alicos" I've have forever.  Does REI carry Danner Mountain Lights?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @MotoGuzzi - Thanks for reaching out! 

We have carried various Danner Mountain Light Boots in the past. We are going to reach out to our product team to find out about future availability of those options and will circle back here when we have an answer for you.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi @MotoGuzzi - Thanks for your patience as we tracked down this information!

It looks like various models of Danner Mountain Light Boots will be available again in the beginning of April. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help! 

0 Likes

@MotoGuzzi 

Great news! It looks like we got some of the Danner Mountain Light hiking boots in Men's and Danner Cascade Mountain Light hiking boots Women's back in stock.

We appreciate your patience, thanks!

0 Likes