cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Best replacement for my Hoka Bondi

Hello, I want a replacement for my worn shoes.  The tag on the tongue says "Hoka  One One, and in a little box, "US w", and in the box below that, "11 D", and below that some pictures of shoes, and below that ""W BONDI 6 WIDE"
I bought this shoe specifically because of the cushioning and have been very happy with it.
I do not run, but I walk a lot.
But now it's winter.
Is there a model with the same cushioning that is waterproof, and/or a hiking boot with the same cushioning?  
If I buy it online or curbside, and it doesn't fit, can I return it?
Thanks for any information or suggestions you have.

0 Likes
3 Replies

@HappyFeet Thanks for reaching out!

Firstly, any purchases made online or curbside can be returned. Unfortunately, we are unable to process a return via curbside, so you'll need to go in to the store to process your return or follow our return by mail instructions. The Hoka One One Bondi shoe is a maximum cushion shoe. Unfortunately, it does not look like Hoka carries a waterproof boot in a wide, nor do they make a shoe that is waterproof, wide, and has the maximum cushion that you are looking for.

All of that said, here are a few options to look at that might fit your needs:

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

I should have replied sooner.  I love my Hoka One One Stinson Mid Gore-Tex hiking boots.  They are really comfortable.  Thank you for the great recommendation!

Hi @HappyFeet !  I also walk daily in my hokas and I absolutely love them.  I also have a set dedicated to just backpacking trips.

If you are in an area with snow on your actual walking path, everyday, I'd also be concerned about slipping.

What I do to keep my feet warm and dry in wet (and very cold) conditions is use a neoprene sock, which absolutely keeps feet warm, not waterproof, but warm.

I also have started using a 'waterproof' stretchable sock for wet walks (not in summer heat) and have been pleasantly surprised!  They have kept my feet warm and dry, with NO excess sweating!

But back to slipping, you may want to consider a 'traction device' to clip up in slippery/icy conditions.  REI sells many wonderful options.

good luck

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes