cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Advice: replacement wrist straps for trekking poles.

I need to find replacement wrist straps for an approx. 5 yr old REI Traverse trekking pole.  The strap appears to be generic, similar to many other straps i've seen, and has a 3/4 inch rubber thingamajig on one end.  Any ideas where to look for this part?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Markieboy Thanks for reaching out!

REI trekking poles are manufactured by Komperdell, a company based in Austria. We have reached out to their customer service team on your behalf to find out if replacement wrist straps are an item that is available to purchase. We will circle back to you as soon as we hear back from them. 

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@Markieboy Thanks for your patience as we tracked down this information for you. We have the contact information for the customer service representative at Komperdell USA. We will follow up with their contact information via Direct Message. Thank you!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JohnJI'm looking for the same info. Could you send me a DM with the contact? Thanks!

0 Likes