cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Advice: Best way to find info online for Garmin 30x?

Does anyone have a good internet source that can help me learn how to use my new GArmin 30x?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@BCV-REI 

You can check out the schedule for classes and events for the Raleigh area here. It doesn't look like they have any GPS classes on the schedule right now, so I suggest signing up for email notifications for classes there. You can also give them a call and ask if they have any in the works.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
4 Replies

@BCV-REI Thanks for reaching out!

There are a couple of different sources for really good information about how to get the most our of your GPS unit. To start, this Expert Advice article on How to Choose & Use a GPS is a great way to pick up the basics. If you're looking for more in depth information than that, the Garmin website has tremendous support for its products, including some how to videos

You can also take a check out a YouTube review of the eTrex 30X model for some more good info. We also recommend looking at classes and events at your local REI Store, we do offer a GPS basics class from time to time.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes

John, i would like to know when the next class is in the Raleigh area.  in the meantime, I will go to your suggestions ! 

Brian

@BCV-REI 

You can check out the schedule for classes and events for the Raleigh area here. It doesn't look like they have any GPS classes on the schedule right now, so I suggest signing up for email notifications for classes there. You can also give them a call and ask if they have any in the works.

Thanks!

0 Likes