cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

What outdoor inspired gift would you like to receive this year?

We’re sure you have a long list of people in your life you are looking for gifts for. Maybe you’ve got someone that is particularly challenging to find a gift that is just right. Here’s a fun way we can compile a list of great ideas: let us know what outdoor inspired gift you would like to receive. If you need some help, here’s a list of gifts under $50 to get your creativity started.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
8 Replies

An inreach mini on sale! 🙏🏼

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

Asking for a replacement pair Swix split mit gloves.  I lost one of them last year, probably in a parking lot getting gear back into the trunk.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

We wanted to bring this topic back to the top to see if anyone has thought of any great gifts to give (or hopes to receive) this year. Do you have a gift picked for someone that you’re excited about right now?

@Philreedshikes, with your inReach mini wish already granted, do you have any other ideas brewing?

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I’d like a new food dehydrator so I can make my own meals for backpacking and hiking. 

Even better would be a freeze dryer to safely prepare meats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)

0 Likes

@REI-CarterC Yes indeed! I am so happy!

IDK...I’m pretty much set up right now.

looking to get stuff OUT of my pack, if you know what I mean.

I’m just wishing for a safe hiking season for everyone with safe travels to and from the trail heads.

And of course hoping for my body to hold it together for one more season!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

I’d like to receive a receipt for donation to an outdoor nonprofit.  All of my family and friends are doing donations in lieu of presents this year. We all have so much, and nonprofits have suffered so much it just seems right.  So, if you want to donate to National Park Foundation or Colorado Trail Foundation in my name, I’d be honored!🏕😁

Looking forward to leaving the covid era behind.  I do a paleontological/archaeological work on the Channel Islands as  volunteer and due to all kinds of events, access has not been possible.  Hoping to make up for lost time and get back on track.

Hoping to do as much as I can for as long as I can and make a difference....

I'd really just love the gift of time to go outdoors alone. 🙂

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside