cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Co-op members, how will you spend your dividend?!

It's dividend time! Time to jump higher, laugh louder and get wilder. How will you use yours to do more of what you love in the outdoors? Share your dividend plans with other co-op members below!

featured_article-member-dividend.jpg

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
28 Replies

Well, I can always use another pair of Superiors or Escalantes for running rotation, but I was thinking of trying a pair of Graftons for general school and 'round town wear.

But of course, I've been waiting for them to go on clearance.

Thinking about completing my rack! 😁

@minischankie What pieces do you need to complete your rack? Any special climbs you're planning on doing this year?

0 Likes

Similarly to @TomIrvine , most of what I bought over the past year was clearance or used, so my dividend is pretty meager this year.  I'm looking at a XeroDry GTX jacket, but I am planning a trip to Northern England/Scotland in the summer, and my son is going to be visiting Iceland, so between the two of us, we've got a lot to look into before making a final decision.  I have no doubt that next years dividend will be a bit more substantial.

I just placed an order from the clearance sale.  Got stuff for me and both of my kids.  By the time I was done, my dividend didn't even cover my state sales tax.  😁

@Rob6 there's always next year!

0 Likes

I just spent my dividend!! REI's HQ is moving to Bellevue in just a few months, so I've been working to figure out my new commute and am committed to at least a few days/week of bike commuting. So, my dividend went to new (waterproof) panniers, full-fingered gloves, and bike tubes!!

How about everyone else?! How did you/will you spend your dividend this year?

I changed my mind. Getting 2 new child carriers and a pair of backpacking boots for myself, and hiking boots for the wife

Unfortunately, mine is under $50 this year, so it's going to be hard...maybe some dehydrated meals, but I guess I should do it now if shipping is free.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes