cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Co-op members, how will you spend your dividend?!

It's dividend time! Time to jump higher, laugh louder and get wilder. How will you use yours to do more of what you love in the outdoors? Share your dividend plans with other co-op members below!

featured_article-member-dividend.jpg

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
28 Replies

I am saving up for a Garmin InReach mini to use on hiking trips!

@bullettrain 

That's on my list, too! I feel like I see them all the time out on the trail and it seems like such a cool tool to stay connected if needed. Plus its so small there's no reason not to pack it along just in case!

Haven't decided quite yet, but might put it towards a new vest!

As always, toward an absolutely essential item without which I would be risking extremely detrimental consequences.

No telling how many times REI items have saved my bacon over the years (that remark not made entirely in jest)

@aastill any thoughts on which vest?!

0 Likes

Not sure yet! Last year my dividend went towards a Patagonia nanopuff jacket, so might do the same for a vest!

0 Likes

I plan on getting some more gear so I can stay out on the trail longer or possibly better hiking pants. 

I love the Prana Zion Stretch pants

I was surprised at how much my dividend was.  I'd gotten so many things that were on clearance in the past year that I figured I might be able to get a nice key chain with my dividend - or maybe a bandanna.  I must have paid full-price more often than I remember because the dollar amount was much higher.  I'll have to start reimagining how I'll spend it.  I been sorta looking at a pair of new Altras...

@TomIrvine 

What a pleasant surprise! Do you use the REI Mastercard? Sometimes folks forget that they earn an extra 5% in dividend when they use that card - even on clearance purchases! 

Which Altras are you looking at?

0 Likes